Invitation to the 1929 Stieff Showrooms at Wyman park


This is an invitation to the opening of the new showroom in the newly remodeled Stieff Building at Druid Hill Park.

It is personally signed by Gideon N. Stieff who was the President of The Stieff Company

From the archives of The Baltimore Museum of Industry

Baltimore Maryland

During WWII, with hardly any silver production, the factory showroom was closed.

Below is another invitation to the Re-Opening of the factory showroom after the war.

To return to the Historic Over page click below.

Historic Overview